Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Christmas mini sessions!! Schedule yours today!

It's that time again! Last year my Christmas mini sessions were a hit, so I decided this year I would start them just a little earlier.

Here are just a few of the details:
***$35 for a 30 minute session for up to 4 people (add $5 for each additional person)
***10-15 proofs for you to choose from (I provide both color and b/w of each proof, so you're actually getting 20-30 proofs)

I've added a new gallery to my website - the Christmas card collection. These are press printed cards that can be printed in a glossy or matte finish. For an additional charge you can have your favorite picture printed on the backside of the card. Not only will your family and friends receive a gorgeous Christmas card, they will also have a 4x5.5 picture of your family to frame! You decide on the card and we can work together to customize it to your liking!

Contact me for more information!!