Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day!! ---a day late

a few things about my Daddy:

He's...supportive, loving, giving, always optimistic, William Shatner fan (ughh!!), sensitive, hard working, never gives up, loves chocolate, great husband, always has the best intentions, committed, ALWAYS encouraging, helpful, loves old westerns (and likes to tell us who is in them), good singer, explains most things in great detail, selfless

I was blessed with an amazing Daddy. He's always been a great supporter of me and our family. I know I can count on him for anything I may need - question about newborn (he's a NICU nurse), problem with my car (on the side mechanic), number question (he's got a calculator for a brain), who played in old movie (he knows all the characters in the old westerns!).

I love you Daddy!!!!

us a VERY long time ago...


Also, be sure to check out "It Won't Be This Way For Long" by Darius Rucker formerly known as Hootie of Hootie and the Blowfish. I instantly thought of my Daddy when I heard it